HCR-1 BOX 100
Bois Blanc Island, MI 49775
Sheila Hyde, Associate Broker
Phone: (239) 273-2939
BOIS BLANC ISLAND REAL ESTATE INC.
- Cheboygan Lot, Inverness Township, just South of Inverness school. 5 acres +/- of beautiful high and dry land in an area of nice homes! Lot is accessed through Maple Grove Sub. And is located on Timber Lane! Perfect home setting for $25,000.00 cash/n.m./possible land contract terms. This lot is broker owned!
- Lot 5 Lake Mary Sub, Rarely offered Lake Mary Waterfront parcel, Nicely wooded and elevated lot perfect for that lakefront dream home or cabin. Power runs in front of lot and is ready for construction. Listed for ONLY $59,500.00
- Lot 16 Lake Mary Sub. Located on Lincoln Park Blvd, Very Nicely wooded lot, high and dry measures 100’ x 395’. Close to Access sites for Lake Mary and Lake Huron. Listed for only $8,500.00
- Lot 31 Lake Mary Subdivision, 100’ Lake Huron Waterfront, Located on the north shore, Great location for that small cabin with a wonderful waterfront view!!! Listing Price of $40,000.00
- Parcel A-2 Lake Mary-Secluded 340 foot of Lake Mary waterfront, South side of Lake Mary Just over 10 acres of excellent deer hunting, Just West of the 4 corners! Listing price is $27,500.00-Sold!
- Lots 74-83, Block 16, Huron Shores Subdivision. 10 lots not far from Lake Mary Dock! Beautiful location! Would make great hunting cabin spot or you little hide a way!! Each lot measures 25’+/- x 125’+/- or a total of 250’+/- x 125’+/- or .71 acres+/-. Not located directly on road that runs from Lake Mary dock to the north. They are to the “West” of that a bit. Asking price $9,000.00 for all 10 lots!!
- Lots 51-53, Block 30 Huron Shores Subdivision. 3 Lots not far from Lake Huron & near lots of State Land! Each lot measures 25’ x 125’+/- or 75’ x 125’ total (.215 acres+/-). Secluded area, great for recreation or hunting! Subdivison road, Huron Avenue is in place as a two track that runs just north of these lots. No electric power at lots but nearby at Rogers Corners. These lots are intriguing with a price of $2,000 for the package!
- Lot 32, Lake Mary Subdivision, Gorgeous lot near both Lake Huron & Lake Mary-walk to both! Nice large lot measuring 235.44’ x 177.46’ x 196.90’ x 337.33’ M/L. Plenty of room for that future cabin! This is the one! $16,000.00
- 1865 Washington Park Blvd. Boulevard Sub., Very Cute and nicely restored historic cabin, 992 square feet of living space, 2 bedrooms, detached 672 sq. foot garage. Nicely landscaped and ready for your vacation getaway. Asking price is $75,500.00 sale pending!
- Lot 2 Boulevard Subdivision. 100′ x 126.32’+/- o or .29 acres +/-. Nicely wooded, high and dry lot with subdivision road in place, electric power running right by lot and access to Lake Huron walking distance away!!
This is it! Only $8,000.00
- Lots 15 & 16, Block 6, S.R. Turner’s Highlands Subdivision. Lots measure 100’x190’ +/- or .44. These lovely lots are located on a subdivision road and electric power is available. Nice hardwoods and pines speckled on the lot make a nice setting for your dream cabin. Lots have been surveyed. Asking price: $19,900.00 cash/new mortgage/land contract terms. LOTS ARE BROKERS/SALESPERSON OWNED
- Lots 6 & 7 Block 6 Turners Lakeview Sub. High and dry nicely wooded lots, power is at road, located not far off county road. Listing price is $6,900.00! price reduced!
- Lots 36 & 37, block 6 Glendale Avenue. S. R. Turners Lakeview Highlands Sub., Two nicely wooded lots on and unopened road. The property is high and dry. With a little effort, this parcel can be made accessible and offer a great location for that cabin in the woods. Asking price: $7,500.00.
- 1571 E. Huron Drive. Beautiful year round home on East End of island. 2 bedrooms-1 up and 1 down, 2 baths+/- and nestled on about 1.75+/- acres part of lot 92 Crystal Beach Subdivision. Fabulous home! Asking price $225,000.00.
- Lot 60, Crystal Beach Sub. 100 feet of Lake Huron waterfront on the Sunrise Side! Fabulous lot with electric power nearby and county road frontage. $49,900.00
- Lot 61 Crystal Beach Sub. 100 feet of Lake Huron waterfrontage on the Sunrise Side! Fabulous lot with electric power nearby and county road frontage. $49,900.00
- Crystal Beach Sub Lot 42…106 feet of Lake of Huron waterfront, 1.26 Acres nicely wooded with a high and dry building site!!! Listing Price of $46,500.00
- “Eagle Ridge” 1439 East Huron Drive, Sleeps ten people, partially furnished. Beautiful 1st floor Master bedroom, second floor 4 sets of bunk bed are included, 2 full baths. Beach access is close by. Sitting on a 5 acre parcel. Listed price of $215,000.00
- Lot 27, Crystal Beach Subdivision. Very nice sunrise side waterfront lot with upland building site with driveway in place and surveyed! Lot is 106.5 feet of Lake Huron Waterfront and 668′ deep+/- or 1.63+/- acres!! A Must see with an asking price of $45,000
- Secluded 51.9′ x 200’+/- lot on road to the Big Rock East End. Part of lot 127 Crystal Beach Subdivision. Two track “road” is in place and runs in front of this lot! Great spot to hunt or get away! Nicely priced at $3,000.00
- 1326 E. Huron Drive. Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath farmhouse style year around home located on the Sunrise side! The wrap around porch just invites you to have your morning coffee or that evening cocktail! Great floor plan and fantastic Lake Huron lot! Lot measures about 100’ x 500’ deep and consists of 1.5 acres+/-! Lets not forget the detached garage/pole barn for the toys! This home has it all! Home has a brand new rood in 2014! Asking price $249,500.00
- 1434 Dorothy Ave. Perfect year round home, 1485 square feet of wonderful living space. 3 bedroom, 2 full baths, beautiful hand crafted bar included. 2 sheds located on property and 315 feet of attached garage space. Sitting on 9 lots in Fruitland Sub. Measuring 315’ wide x 120’ deep +/-. Birds and wildlife abound in this well perfectly situated setting! Listed only $130,000.00
- Fruitland Sub. With County road frontage! Just add House! Lots are high and dry and ready to build with well, septic for 3 bedroom home, electric & phone on site! Immaculate travel trailer included with sale, with deck out front, screen area and a 24’x32’+/- pole barn! Access to Lake Huron just down the street and walking distance! This is a steal for $39,900.00 cash/m. SALE PENDING!
- Lots 40-46, Block 19, Fruitland Subdivision. Each lot is 35’x125’+/- or 245’x125’+/- total. Subdivision road is a two track by lots. Electric power nearby not at lots. There is a trailer and small shed on property. $8,500.00 for all 7 lots oror $3,200 for 2 lots, $4,800 or 3 lots or $5,440 for 4 lots
- 4251 McDougall, Lots 42-51, block 8, Fruitland Sub. Gorgeous, High & Dry lots!! Each lot measures 35’x125’+/-. Subdivision road partially in place but not at lots and electric power nearby, these lots would be easy to develop! Lots can be broken down as follows: Lots 42-46 @ $6,500.00 or Lots 47-51 @ $6,500.00 or will sell in two-lot sets @ $1,600.00 per lot! Asking price for 10 lot package is $7,500.00.
- Lots 6-10, block 25 Fruitland Sub. Facing Erie street. Nice private location, nice area for that lil get away spot! Dont let these slip through your fingers! Nice Lots Only $6,000 for all 5 lots!
- 4445B14 Webber Ave. Lots 44 & 45, block 14 Fruitland Sub. Electric power nearby but not on property, subdivision road in place and lots have been surveyed! Gorgeous lots $4,000.00
- 5458B7 Florence Ave., Lots 54-58, block 7 Fruitland Sub., Electric power runs by property & subdivision road is in place by lots. High and dry, gorgeous lots with an asking price for all 5 lots is $12,000.
- 1302 Erie Street, Lots 1, 2, 3, 48, 49 & 50 Block 17 Fruitland Subdivision. High and dry lots with subdivision road in place running by lots for easy access, electric power runs by property just need to pull it into property. Great spot for your hide-a-way cabin! These lots are unbelievable for only $9,950.00
- Lots 7-16, Block 18 Fruitland Sub. 10 lots measuring 35’ x 125’+/- each. Electric power available but not at lots. Nice quiet location! A must see! Asking price $8,995.00
- Fruitland Sub. Florence Ave, Lots 26 thru 39 and Lots 47 & 48, Nicely wooded and secluded lots, power is nearby but not at lots. Asking Price of $8000.00 for all lots!!!!
- 896 East Huron Drive, Very Scenic Vacant parcel with 112’ of Lake Huron Waterfront. Breath taking sunrises are plentiful from this wonderful parcel that has a Well, septic and power in place. Current owner has the lots maintained to near perfection and awaiting your new island residence. Get ready to enjoy many wonderful Bonfire nights on this parcel!!! Listed for $125,000.00
- Lots 1-5 Nichols Point Subdivision. Each lot measures 25’x125’+/- or 125’x125′ total. Walking distance to Lake Huron! Right by Snow Beach! Subdivision road is in place & runs right by lots, electric power nearby but not on lots! These are a great deal at $5,000.00~SALE PENDING!!!
- 935 Buffalo Ave, 9 Lots totaling over an acre. This lot has it all and is ready for you to build that hunting camp you have been dreaming of!! New Well, New Septic System, Electric on site. Fifth wheel on site also. Even a Building site cleared for pole barn and home!! Close to Lake Huron and Snow Beach. Centrally located on island. Make an Offer now and you could be staying here November 15th for the deer opener!!!! Listed for only $44,500.00
- Lots 14-18, Block 10 Pointe Aux Pins Sub!! Gorgeous High & Dry lots in Pointe Aux Pins! Rare listing as these don’t become available very often! Great spot in sub with sub road running right by lots, electric power running by lots and walking distance to Lake Huron & Gazebo! Perfect spot for your retirement cabin!! $30,000.00
- 180 County Road, 3 miles East of Township dock. 960 square foot home, 2 bedroom home with attached 2 car garage. Sits on 1.70 acres+/- with 137 feet +/- on the Straits of Mackinaw. Listed for $139,000.00 ~located next door to #36~
- 183 County Road. Very cute and well done 900 square feet home located on 1.03 acres with 150’+/- of frontage on the Straits of Mackinaw. 2 car detached garage. Located 3 miles East of the Township dock Listing price $180,000.00 REDUCED!!~located next to #35~
- Firetower road acreage! Fantastic 12+/- acre parcel with firetower frontage, electric power available and potential building site! This rare parcel has been privately held for years! Won’t last long! Asking price $19,900.00 (property adjacent also available, see number 50 & make offer on all 27+/- acres)
- Firetower road acreage! Gorgeous 15 acre+/- parcel, private drive/road access with electric available, potential building site and lots of privacy! You will want to jump on this one! Asking price $19,900.00 (property adjacent also available, see number 49 & make offer on all 27+/- acres)
- Firetower Road, 5+/- acres with well and septic! This parcel is ready to go! County road frontage, electric power available, close to everything! You won’t find another one like this! Asking price $29,900.00
- West Huron drive, Vacant 135’+/- of Lake Huron Frontage, nicely wooded 15 acres of great hunting property, getting the best of both worlds! Listed only for $89,900.00
- 804 Hoover Road, New in 2005, 2016 square foot two story home, with over 212’ of frontage on Twin Lakes. 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths. 2 storage sheds and a pole barn for storage of all your island toys!! Sits on a large parcel over 27 acres.This is a beautiful home and a very rare opportunity to buy a home on one of the inland lakes. Call for private showing. Sure to sell with listing price of $350,000.
- 2930 Superior Ave #BLOCK 5 PINES back lots! Lots 29 & 30, block 5 Pointe Aux Pins Subdivision. Each lot measures 50′ x 100′ +/- or 100′ x 100’+/- total! These lots don’t come available very often, so if you want to be in the Pines, these are it!!! Asking price $12,000~SOLD!
- 1541 West Pines Trail. Pointe Aux Pins home! Lovely year around home located in the Pines! 3 bedrooms+/-, 2 baths +/- situated on 50 feet of beach frontage. Nice open floor plan with beautiful glass room to sit in and watch the freighters! Would make a great rental. Asking price $149,900.00-SALE PENDING!!!
- Lake Huron – 1050’ of water frontage on Lake Huron and 70 +/- acres at Sand Bay Great parcel to develop into lots or condos! Great area for pilots, located right by the airport. The possibilities are endless with this piece. County road frontage, electric power running through the property. OWNED BY A LICENSED REAL ESTATE BROKER IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. Asking price: $559,000.00 cash/new mortgage/land contract possible
- West end ~ Private Claim 323 & 1, Part of Lot 30. South Shore! 222.98+/- feet of Lake Huron waterfrontage & 14.96+/- acres, property runs from shore to county road! Gazebo, house foundation & partial log home on property. Gazebo may be repairable, partial log home & foundation are questionable. Shared drive in place and runs to the property! Awesome spot!! Asking price $114,000
- 20 Lime Kiln Point Road, 1704 Square foot home, with 200’ of beautiful Lake Huron Waterfront and sitting on 13.77 acres of wooded property. 3 Bedrooms, with lots of room for the family. This home has a great track record as a rental!! Call for a showing. Listing Price of $200,000.00
- WEST END~170’+/- Lake Huron Frontage on bluff! Million $ view from this
Lot includes: Driveway, Cleared site, Well, Septic, electric power at site, travel trailer, mooring block, aluminum boat, island car & golf cart! This lot is ready to use or build! Fantastic view of Mackinaw Bridge! All this with an asking price of only $160,000.00! ~also see #48, make offer on all 370’+/- frontage~
- WEST END~200’+/- Lake Huron Frontage on bluff! Million $ view from this
Parcel! Lot includes driveway! One-of-a-kind lot, high and dry, you don’t want to Pass up! Electric power runs through lot but not at site. This is a fantastic Opportunity to buy on the West End! Asking price $140,000.00 ~also see #47, Make offer on all 370’+/- frontage~
- WEST END! Gorgeous 6.09 acres on west end! Perfect spot for your get a way cabin! Walking distance to Lake Huron access! This parcel is a must see!! Don’t let this one slip through your fingers! Asking price $23,000.00 (borders number 50 to make 10.59+/- acres! Make offer on both!)
- WEST END! Fabulous 4.50+/- acre parcel on west end! Perfect spot for your hide-a-way cottage, walking distance to Lake Huron access. A must see & priced right @ $14,500.00. (borders number 49 to make 10.59 acres! Make offer on both!)
- South of Lake Mary 100’x250’ Nicely wooded parcel hidden back in the woods, parcel has been surveyed. Listed for $7,000.00
- Lots 4 & 5, block 7 Turners Lakeview Highlands Sub, Already cleared and ready for your cabin! Nicely wooded area on good two track, Cheboygan Ave. Asking $12,000.
- Million $ West end view from this gorgeous waterfront A-Frame style chalet!! Home boasts 5 bedrooms! 4 bedrooms down of which 2 are bunk rooms & 2 bedrooms with twin beds. The master is in the loft area with hot tub, shower, sink & commode. Living room has large stone fireplace to warm you on those cool nights! Full bath down & separate utility room! Tons of space in this one, perfect for large families or rental! Home has detached 2-car garage that does have some structural damage. Property has over 100′ of frontage in Straits of mackinaw & 10 acres+/-! All this with an asking price of $299,900.
- 419′ of wonderful Straits of Mackinac frontage. 1 1/2 story 2028 sq. feet of living space. 2 Bedrooms downstairs and plenty of room up the spiral stair case! View of the Mackinac Bridge out the picture window is breath taking. Sits on Over 6 Acres of wooded land. Barn and garage for storage of all the toys! Down a private drive for utmost seclusion. Listing Price of $295,000.00
- Parcel A-Lake Huron waterfront 250 feet and a little over 2.5 acres! Wonderful parcel! Quiet and serene area! Subject to split. Asking price $85,000 ( Parcel A & B border each other make offer on both)
- Parcel B-Lake Huron waterfront 250 feet and a little over 2.5 acres! Wonderful parcel! Quiet and serene area! Subject to split. Asking price $85,000 ( parcels A & B border each other, make offer on both)
- Cute as a button and neat as a pin! 2 bedroom 1 bath home just across street from Lake Huron!
Fabulous view without the waterfront taxes! plus a 2 car detached pole barn for your toys!!
watch the freighters pass by the lighthouses while you relax on your front deck, $159,900.00 SOLD!
- Quaint 2 bedroom home on east end of island. 10 lots inlcuded in Fruitland sub Quiet location yet close to Lake Huron! Enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon cocktail on the gorgeous porch! you cannot build this one new for this price, don’t build buy this one! you wont be sorry! $70,000.00
- North East old Airport location! 3.5 acres+/- gorgeous parcel, electric power runs by parcel and two track in place! Great hunting area. Asking price $14,000 SOLD!
- Location-Location-Location! Commercial Lot very close to Township dock! 300 feet of Lake Huron waterfront & 5.51+/- acres!! The possibilities are endless with this parcel! Asking price $110,000.00
- Parcel A-3 – 380 feet of Lake Mary Frontage- Just under 12 acres of wonderful deer hunting property with some nice ridges. Then throw in the Waterfront!!! BONUS!!! Listing price only $18,900.00. SOLD!
- Section 2, GL 1: 17 small parcels of varying sizes, not all lots touch, some do. Beautiful area for hunting, mostly high and dry! This is in the Lake Mary Area on East end of island. Asking price $12,500 for all 17 parcels!
- Lot 29, Crystal Beach Subdivision. 100 feet of Lake Huron Frontage and about 600 feet deep for a total of 1.46+/- acres!! Great spot on East end, beautiful stone beach! Don’t miss this one at $49,900.00
- Lots 21-25, Block 14; Fruitland Subdivision. Lots are 35’ x 125’ each or 175’ x 125’ total. Great area, not far off county road, electric power nearby! Great spot for that cabin you have always wanted!! Get it now for $4,000.00
- Lot 66, block 44 boblo Gardens 2nd Very small lot in a subdivision which is mostly state owned. No power, no subdivision road to lot. Asking price $1,000.00
- Parcel 1, section 28-just East of Firetower road & near south shore inn. Lake Huron waterfrontage! 5 parcels available in this location with same owner. Make offer on 1-5 parcels!! Asking price $60,000.00
- Parcel 2, section 28-just East of Firetower road & near south shore inn. Lake Huron waterfrontage! 5 parcels available in this location with same owner. Make offer on 1-5 parcels!! Asking price $60,000.00
- Parcel 3, section 28-just East of Firetower road & near south shore inn. Lake Huron waterfrontage! 5 parcels available in this location with same owner. Make offer on 1-5 parcels!! Asking price $60,000.00
- Parcel 4, section 28-just East of Firetower road & near south shore inn. Lake Huron waterfrontage! 5 parcels available in this location with same owner. Make offer on 1-5 parcels!! Asking price $60,000.00
- Parcel 5, section 28-just East of Firetower road & near south shore inn. Lake Huron waterfrontage! 5 parcels available in this location with same owner. Make offer on 1-5 parcels!! Asking price $60,000.00
- 1138 Onondaga, Cute Cabin sitting on 3 Pointe Aux Pins lots. 1 bedroom, Large screened in porch, In the pines sub but in the most Serene location!! Brand New septic system installed in summer of 2015! Kitchen ready for your finishing touches!! Will not last long at a listing price of only $38,900.00
- 15 Sioux Ave 15 Acres located just West of the Pines, private & quiet yet close to everything! Great location all around, close to activities, dock & hunting! Perfect spot for you future home or cabin! Don’t let this one slip through your fingers! Asking price $39,900.00
- Lot 42, Lake Mary Sub. High and dry parcel with county road frontage, electric power nearby and walking distance to accesses at both Lake Mary & Lake Huron! lot measures 100′ x 395’+/- or .90 acres +/-! Lots 43 & 44 also available. buy all three with an asking price of $27,000 as a package. Asking price for Lot 42 is $10,000.00
- Lot 43, Lake Mary Sub. High and dry parcel with county road frontage, electric power nearby and walking distance to accesses at both Lake Mary & Lake Huron! lot measures 100′ x 395’+/- or .90 acres +/-! Lots 42 & 44 also available. buy all three with an asking price of $27,000 as a package. Asking price for Lot 43 is $10,000.00
- Lot 44, Lake Mary Sub. High and dry parcel with county road frontage, electric power nearby and walking distance to accesses at both Lake Mary & Lake Huron! lot measures 100′ x 395’+/- or .90 acres +/-! Lots 42 & 43 also available. buy all three with an asking price of $27,000 as a package. Asking price for Lot 42 is $10,000.00
Lorrain (Larry) Phillips – Sales Associate~Cell 231-268-8828
Sheila Godbold – Assoc. Broker~239-273-2939
Samantha Dynes – Sales Associate~989-213-6449
John R. Langan – Assoc. Broker